
*Gangsta*

*Friends*

The last pics, right before they left... :(

We decided that we're gonna form a band, this pic is going in our first album together :)

Wow..... just wow :) Those are some SUPER cheesy smiles we've got, sis :)

Oh the Cuteness. She kept saying "I tink Dude yikes me!":) Too adorable!!!

Margaret has the best face ever!

We had some fun with that drum this weekend... ;)

Someone looks like they're having a blast :)

Kyle and Nathan... We got some great concerts this weekend!!!

Glen, playing his banjo!

Changing some strings which I was gonna use to make more bracelets, but they kinda got kinked....

Me with my baby!!!

Natt and Gage... lol

Glen!

It looks like they were having fun :)

*Awwwwww...*

Jude had so much fun with his new friend... :)
These are just a few glimpses of how much fun we had this past weekend. We really hope we're able to do it again SOON!!! =)
~Alysha
5 comments:
That sure was a blast!!!! I love the one of you and your dog Alysha. :) Yes, I agree, we must do it again *soon*!
I'm just gonna guess that the comment was by Natt... right??
And, Thanks! I think my little one's kinda handsome :)
~Alysha
Yes, it was Natt. :) (I'll tell Nathan to make a blog post soon.) :)
Yes! :D
You got your pictures and words fixed to where they're right near under each other now!! lol
Looks like funness!
*MeMoRy
Natt ~ He'd better... he promised he would :)
MeMoRy ~ Yes we did! Emily finally fixed that problem just recently for me :)
Post a Comment