Monday, April 4, 2011

*Randomness*







This was taken on the way home from Nashville, TN when mom and dad went into a food store :)






















My sis recording fiddle tracks with dad in our basement :)















These are only a few of our wonderful collection of aprons :) Most of them are antiques!











Doilies are so much fun to decorate with :) They add an elegant touch wherever you put them!

















Roy Rogers... my hero :) This has been all of us girls' favorite blanket!!!


















The leather handle to my old trunk that used to belong to my Grandma :) I love it!













Blue and white... such a wonderful color combination!!! Isn't it beautiful?!?!?














... it makes me so happy! This is the cover of Em's rocking chair, with the dress of one of the bunnies that sits there :)














These colors are SO HAPPY!!!! They're so deep, rich, and absolutely AMAZING!!!!!



























Some old story books that I'm borrowing from a friend, along with my favorite book :)












My instrument string bracelets!!! Hooooorrraaayyy!!!! They make me kinda happy. :) Thanks to all who have donated their strings! :)













Our lovely curtains! My mom picked out some purdy fabric!



















Rainy days are so cozy. . . would you agree??

















My gardening tools, and seeds waiting on the porch for the weather to dry up so we can finish the planting, and weeding!


























The pea trellis that Mrs. Hart helped me to make.

























My Clematis, getting ready to bloom for me :) This is probably my favorite plant that I have! It's always so beautiful!



































This is our new bamboo plant :) In case you're wondering, the flowers are fake. ;)


















Some of the beads used in Lindsey's Kumihimo bracelets!














*YUM*











Some of the pretty rocks that border our front vegetable gardens!

7 comments:

Nathan and Natalie said...

Pretty!!!

Peter Bailey said...

Those string bracelets are awesome!!! :) haha I have some used strings I might try sending.

~Pete B.

Natalie Marie said...

Oh yeah, Peter reminded me, you're welcome for the strings!! ;) I'll try to change my strings and give them to you if we visit you soon. :D

Fred & Leon said...

Peter: Are they fiddle strings?? If so, I could probably make them work, but guitar, mandolin, and banjo strings work best :) We probably have some laying around the house if you want :) Fiddle Strings are softer so they stretch out really quickly.

Natt: Thank you very much! I hope to see you SOON! <3 And, I would appreciate more strings very much :) You're so generous ;)

~Alysha

Kat said...

Loveliness!

Peter Bailey said...

I totally want some of the strings!!!! :) haha... I will see what I can get from some guys I know that play too. :)

~ Pete B.

Leah said...

What wonderful pictures!!! You have such a *cozy* home!


I know I don't comment much on your blog, but I ALWAYS look at your new posts. I tend to flit from one blog to the next without leaving a lot of comments. I just wanted you to know that, so you don't think I ignore your blog or anything. :)

Lots of love!!
-Leah-