Oh yes!!! I love this video!!! :D-Natt
I have watched this video several times!!! YAY! I am sooo excited about the new album! Owl City is so awesome! :D-Sarah
I love Owl City!!! :) Can't wait for the album!!!~ Pete
I can't wait either!!! Em and I are trying to figure out a way to go to one of his concerts in Nashville on June 13th. He's starting his tour there =) It would be so much fun!!! ~Alysha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh yes!!! I love this video!!! :D
-Natt
I have watched this video several times!!! YAY! I am sooo excited about the new album! Owl City is so awesome! :D
-Sarah
I love Owl City!!! :) Can't wait for the album!!!
~ Pete
I can't wait either!!! Em and I are trying to figure out a way to go to one of his concerts in Nashville on June 13th. He's starting his tour there =) It would be so much fun!!!
~Alysha
Post a Comment