Now let me see. I wonder what Aysha's thinking about... Something, I don't know what, gives me the sneaky sensation that she has been thinking about Owl City lately... ;)
Your fat feathered friend is extremely cute. I really like your drawings. I personally think that "sketchy doodles" make great blog posts. ;) There's something cool about a close-up photo of a drawing...
Have you ever their song "Rugs from me to You?" It's hilarious! I just got their cd, the "deluxe edition" off of itunes a couple of days ago and am really enjoying it=) "Butterfly Wings" is also a great one, but my ALL TIME favorite is "Vanilla Twilight"... Love that one!!
4 comments:
Now let me see. I wonder what Aysha's thinking about... Something, I don't know what, gives me the sneaky sensation that she has been thinking about Owl City lately... ;)
Wow.... you're good!! ;) What gave you that idea??
Come on, isn't my fat, feathered friend (that's awesome alliteration by the way) quite cute?? I got the idea from a piece of "Flair"...
~Alysha
Your fat feathered friend is extremely cute. I really like your drawings. I personally think that "sketchy doodles" make great blog posts. ;) There's something cool about a close-up photo of a drawing...
Have you ever their song "Rugs from me to You?" It's hilarious! I just got their cd, the "deluxe edition" off of itunes a couple of days ago and am really enjoying it=) "Butterfly Wings" is also a great one, but my ALL TIME favorite is "Vanilla Twilight"... Love that one!!
~Alysha
Post a Comment