
This one's pretty fuzzy, but you get the idea of how marvelous it is...

This is one my newest pretties!!!

These are my other newest beauties!!! The colors make me weak=)

My collection or Patti originals from over the years...

Girl time!!!

Such a great auntie;)

our new "rainy day outfits"...

extremely fuzzy, but it was the prettiest tent there=)

When we got to Mt. Vernon, it was quite rainy and muddy, so we decided we should probably go to Walmart and get some umbrella's, boots, raincoats, socks... all the necessities for spending the afternoon in the rainy outside=)
~Alysha
8 comments:
haha those boots wouldn't last long out where we live. :P hahaha
~Pete B.
hahaha I meant the boots if I didn't put that in my previous comment :)
~Pete B.
And why would that be?? :)
~Alysha
Adorable boots! Especially Emmy's =)
Thanks! We got them at Walmart for like $15.00, as opposed to all the other ones we saw at other stores for like $45.00!! :)
Haha NICE!!!!!
~Pete B.
Peter............ I'm terribly confused...=-/ Why wouldn't they last in Pella, Iowa?? :)
~Alysha
No they would last in Pella... I just ment that they might not last long on our farm :P or sorta farm
~Pete B.
Post a Comment