Monday, May 10, 2010

Paper Marbling!!!


The seven variations of paper marbling that I learned...

My favorite of the bunch








My sisters and I went on a field-trip today (high-school graduates can still go on field-trips, right??) and got to learn how to do paper marbling! I was so excited, and was planning on posting pictures of the whole process, but alas, I forgot my camera. :-( Anyways, we had such a blast, and I wanted to share with you all everything that I got to make!

Enjoy!

~Emily

5 comments:

Peter said...

I can't decide which I like best.

Kat said...

They're beautiful!

flutechic515 said...

wow, very pretty! and I can't wait to see you guys! check your e-mail...big news!

Fred & Leon said...

Hey Girl! I checked my email, but didn't have anything from you... can you try again?? I wanna hear the BIG news! :) <3

~Emily

Can't wait to see you either!

flutechic515 said...

It's probably in Alysha's inbox. I need all of your e-mail addresses. And see you soon! YAY! :)