Hey Everybody!!!!
We're back from Silver Dollar City after a really fun, hot and tiring weekend! It flew by way too quickly...... like it always does when you're with good friends and family!!!!!
We played 4 shows every day, and with a wonderful sound woman it went really well. We were playing at the "Dockside Theater" for any of you who know where that is at the city=) The first two days, our theatre was packed (about 400 people each show), and we had a TON OF FUN!!!!! Playing there always is really good practice time.... If we mess up in one show, we have 11 other shows to do it better... know what I mean??
Sorry I don't have any pictures!! We totally forgot!! We got caught up in all the rides, food, the "Single Mic Contest", friends, family, Jude, food, and did I mention the best ice cream ever???? =P DEEEEELICIOUS!!!!!
For any of you who have never been to Silver Dollar City, it is a must for all of you!!!! There were barely any people who were at the park for the 1st time, so I guarantee that if you go, you'll love it so much, it won't be your last=) I hope to see you there sometime down the road!!! =D
Bye everyone,
~Alysha
No comments:
Post a Comment