How cool! I wish I could see it in person. :)
I was really happy with how it turned out... Melissa came over for a little while last night and helped me finish it. :) ~Emily
Boy, I wish we could be there!!! :'( See you all in SDC...~Natt
*Like* =)Good luck on your speech tommorow. I'm sure it'll be great.:)
Thanks Will. That means a lot. :) You have no idea how nervous I am...Did you see the pic of all of us in the yurt?? ;)~Emily
Emmy and I had so much fun working on it=) We watched continual episodes of "Hogans Heroes" while cutting and gluing, and all that stuff...=)~Alysha
It looks like it would be fun to put together! I laughed when I saw the picture of us in the yurt...good memories.:)
Yup, good memories... :) I miss Ely so much...~Emily
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How cool! I wish I could see it in person. :)
I was really happy with how it turned out... Melissa came over for a little while last night and helped me finish it. :)
~Emily
Boy, I wish we could be there!!! :'( See you all in SDC...
~Natt
*Like* =)
Good luck on your speech tommorow. I'm sure it'll be great.:)
Thanks Will. That means a lot. :) You have no idea how nervous I am...
Did you see the pic of all of us in the yurt?? ;)
~Emily
Emmy and I had so much fun working on it=) We watched continual episodes of "Hogans Heroes" while cutting and gluing, and all that stuff...=)
~Alysha
It looks like it would be fun to put together! I laughed when I saw the picture of us in the yurt...good memories.:)
Yup, good memories... :) I miss Ely so much...
~Emily
Post a Comment