Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sledding with Brother





5 comments:

Nathan and Natalie said...

That looked fun!! We still have little bit of snow. I don't know if we have enough for sledding, I hope we do. (I haven't gone outside yet.) :)

Natalie~

Nathan and Natalie said...

Haha, looks fun! Where did you go sledding at? I bet "brother" was a lot of fun. =) Did your new coat keep you warm Alysha? :)

~Nate

Unknown said...

We got snow too but I haven't really made it out to sled yet. Looks like you had fun! =)

Fred & Leon said...

Brother is a ton of fun=) And yes...my coat did keep me very warm. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I'm in St.Louis. One of our friends had surgery, so mom and I came up=)

Fred & Leon said...

Hey Nate,
We went sledding at a place at our campus. It's a huge hill really, just doesn't look like it in the pics, =)