Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Personal Favorite




Psalm 61

For the director of music. With stringed instruments. Of David.
1 Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.

2 From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3 For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.

~Alysha

5 comments:

Will said...

A beautiful verse...

Happy Birthday Alysha!:)

Leah said...

I love this passage. :D Great pictures too! :D

Olivia said...

~Happy Birthday Alysha!~

Thanks so much for sharing this verse with us.

I hope you have a great day!

Love you,
Olivia

Fred & Leon said...

Thanks Livi and Will!! We are all praying for you and your family continually<3 God Bless!
~Alysha

Natalie Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSHA!!

Hope you are having a blessed day.

Love the Bible verse!

Natalie and Nathan