Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun with my Sis!!!









We found some aprons, and decided to have a little fun=)

~Alysha

Photos by: Lindsey Bankester

6 comments:

Fred & Leon said...

They like to pretend they are good cooks =) <3

Their Mama <3

Fred & Leon said...

Hey.......I can make a mean box of "Mac and Cheese".

~Leon

Nathan and Natalie said...

I can cook eggs......Woo hoo! And that is about it. =)

~Nate

Fred & Leon said...

I can only sometimes make fried eggs..... the yoke breaks=P I can make scrambled though=)

~Alysha

Lisal said...

You made awesome cookies as I remember! I'd really like some about now. : D And you make gorgeous looking homemakers there! Your someday husbands are going to be blessed in every way!!! Love to you gals from Texas!!!

~MK

Paula D. said...

A Silly Little Dream

I had a silly dream
About a not so silly house
With rooms galore and mighty
Might intimidate a mouse

And in this silly dream
Were some silly little girls
Who came for a visit
To give the house a whirl

They ooo'ed and ahh'd with pleasure
As they giggled up the stairs
Like Goldilocks all over
They tested beds and chairs

They settled in the Kitchen
Still giggling with glee
Asked if they might try
Some secret recipe

Bowls and spoons went clanking
Flour and sugar flew
Faces gleamed with butter
In a dash, they were through

We gathered round the table
Still laughing as we ate
Downed every last prized cookie
Even crumbs upon their plate

The night was still not over
For in the lounge we sang
All the bluegrass songs we knew
Even tried them with a "twang"

The silly dream was ending
But not without that "sound"
Of silly little girls in song
Giggling all around


By Paula Jacobson February 19, 2010
(This truly was my dream last night, in poem form, of the Bankester girls...who are Oh so silly :-), "Can't help but love 'em!" )