Monday, September 12, 2011

Rustle Hill Winery :)


*Twinkies*... lol Parker decided to come a little late and coincidentally wore the exact same shirt as Peter's... :)


In the car on the way home from a very long, tiring, fun day :)














We got Lizz to come up and play a few tunes with us...


Some good friends who came to support us :)


Lauren is just so pretty!!!


Conrad playing with the menu...


Our audience!





My awesome brother!!!











Franklin... :)








Lizz selling her jewelery and our cd's...





I think this is really neat!


























Getting ready to play three long sets... from 6:00-9:00pm... It was fun though!


Em, before the show :)

This is only part of a really fun weekend that we had. I'll put up some pics of some of the other stuff we did a little later, then you can see how good of an athlete I really am... lol

Most of these pics were taken by our good friend, Lauren Bailey :) Thank you!

~Alysha

9 comments:

Peter Bailey said...

WAAAAA!!! Its a good thing you didn't call me my other nickname!! Otherwise I would have used yours :) haha!!!

Fred & Leon said...

lol... What's the big difference between Franklin and Franky...? :)

Peter Bailey said...

haha!!! Im not sure exactly :P

~Peter B.

Fred & Leon said...

That's what I thought :)

Tina said...

Oh girls, I really wish I could have made it to this one, It looks like it was fantastic :) :) :) I love your new song, My Love Will Follow You!!!

Fred & Leon said...

Thanks. I'll let Em know that you like the song :)

~Alysha

Anonymous said...

I was there, Tina, they didn't play "My Love Will Follow you" this time Sorry

Tina said...

Oh... I love that song :( but its so pretty. I always sing it to one of my sons but not as well as you of course.

Fred & Leon said...

I'm glad that you like that song! If you're ever at one of our shows feel free to request it :)

~Alysha