Monday, September 19, 2011

Me and my sis :)



Hangin' out with my sis before we went to the Apple Festival... :)

~Alysha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I sort of write modern poetry just for a hobby though I might get published one day (who knows!) and your picture inspired me to write this poem:

Sisters.
Can you tell them apart?
They are sitting there
Together.
Sisters.
I have seen so many of them
They call eachother by name
They hang up the phone
They take a picture.
Sisters.
Every rain drop in the sky
Is a different one
Until it joins
The moisture in the ground.
Sisters.

Anyways I dunno if you like that sort of thing but I know you're artists so maybe right? Have a good one.

Tina said...

I'm so sorry! Billy just showed me the poem he sent you. he's taking a poetry class at the university and he's really proud of his poems :) please though don't feel bad if you don't want to approve it he'll understand ok? nice pic, btw!