
So.... this is a momentous day ;) This is the day, I dug up the first of my potatoes from my front garden :) YAY!!! They're the first potatoes I've ever tried to grow, so I'm pretty excited!!!!! It's prolly not as exciting as I'm making it out to be, but I'm not a terribly successful gardener yet... so this is happy for me :)
~Alysha



5 comments:
Awesome!!!! I bet they will be delish! Congratulations Alysha! :)
-Natt
Great job! They look really good too! ;)
Thanks so much girls :)
~Alysha
Beautiful potatoes! Way to go. :)
Thank you very muchly Kat!!! I tried growing several small batches of things in my garden this year to see what grows best in our yard. Soon I'm gonna make a bigger bed in out backyard to grow stuff in :) I'm definitely gonna try a bigger section of potatoes and tomatoes next :)
~Alysha
Post a Comment