What fun pictures!! I love it when the power goes out! Unfortunately ours never goes out for long... (:P.S.GREAT shirt Em!!! :) You two are just so cutie...
I love it when the power goes out!!! :) We have had it go out for a long time!!! Like 3-4 days :) well I guess that's not too long. :P~Pete B.
Thanks Leah :)Pete, we had that happen to us a couple of years ago! It was awesome! We hooked up our generator to our tv, so we could chill together in the evenings :)~Alysha
Y'all are so cute!
Well, thank you! ~Alysha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What fun pictures!! I love it when the power goes out! Unfortunately ours never goes out for long... (:
P.S.
GREAT shirt Em!!! :) You two are just so cutie...
I love it when the power goes out!!! :) We have had it go out for a long time!!! Like 3-4 days :) well I guess that's not too long. :P
~Pete B.
Thanks Leah :)
Pete, we had that happen to us a couple of years ago! It was awesome! We hooked up our generator to our tv, so we could chill together in the evenings :)
~Alysha
Y'all are so cute!
Well, thank you!
~Alysha
Post a Comment