What a yummy, yummy froggie!!
He certainly is!!! <3 I have a feeling that his brother is gonna be pretty dashing as well!!! I'm so exciting!~Alysha
I went to the pool for free swim today :) It was like the first time in a long time I was there just to free swim and not practice :) It was nice!!~Pete B.
Sounds like fun =) We've been going swimming at the country club almost every day... it's been so wonderful! Em and I are taking care of our lawn in exchange for our membership to the pool.. it works out well :)~Alysha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a yummy, yummy froggie!!
He certainly is!!! <3 I have a feeling that his brother is gonna be pretty dashing as well!!! I'm so exciting!
~Alysha
I went to the pool for free swim today :) It was like the first time in a long time I was there just to free swim and not practice :) It was nice!!
~Pete B.
Sounds like fun =) We've been going swimming at the country club almost every day... it's been so wonderful! Em and I are taking care of our lawn in exchange for our membership to the pool.. it works out well :)
~Alysha
Post a Comment