Thursday, November 4, 2010

Silver Dollar City

I don't remember this girl's name, but she was hilarious!! She was part of the "main street skits" =D
Anna Knight, Moses Knight, Joseph Knight, Sterling, don't know her name, Me, Emmy, Bethanie Dunn, Justin Schrock, Ethan Dunn

Emmy and I didn't carve pumpkins, because that would involve gutting a pumpkin, but we did grade and encourage the others ;)
Beautiful... right??
It was Danny and Joanna's... lol
PUMPKIN CARVING.... messy stuff =P lol
Moses, Jack, Jack's friend... I think they were taking back the keys and phone he stole from her...;)
Violet Hensly, Joseph Knight, Me, Emmy. We had a great jam session with these guys for about an hour. Violet makes and sells fiddles, and spoons, not to mention she can dance like nobody's business :)

Violet Hensly (94 years) and Sterling, her great grandson who accompanies her at the park every year :)

I wish we had taken more pics, but this will have to do :)

~Alysha

No comments: