Well... we were going to go to see the Jakobitz's in MN for Thanksgiving, but plans changed... Since we're not seeing snow till Christmas, we decided to bring some Christmas cheer into the home early...:) Do you understand now?? lol
We tried a REAL tree a couple of years ago, but pine needles kept falling all over... It's easier for Me and Em to set up this one:) We're totally in the Christmas spirit here!! We just watched "White Christmas in the van the other day, and I just with that Christmas/snow was here already... I'm not necessarily the patient kind...
See you in December... (I think we're going to be able to come to the ball:))
6 comments:
Ummmmm... Merry Christmas.
What happened to Thanksgiving?
Thank you Pete!! Right back at you:)
Well... we were going to go to see the Jakobitz's in MN for Thanksgiving, but plans changed... Since we're not seeing snow till Christmas, we decided to bring some Christmas cheer into the home early...:) Do you understand now?? lol
~Alysha
Works for you!
Ahhhh!!!! Man, you really need a REAL tree :) hahaha
~Pete B.
We tried a REAL tree a couple of years ago, but pine needles kept falling all over... It's easier for Me and Em to set up this one:) We're totally in the Christmas spirit here!! We just watched "White Christmas in the van the other day, and I just with that Christmas/snow was here already... I'm not necessarily the patient kind...
See you in December... (I think we're going to be able to come to the ball:))
~Alysha
Ya they are somewhat.. :P Sweet!!!! :) haha see you then I guess.
~Pete B.
Post a Comment