Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rockome Gardens =)

The prettiest gardens are behind this fence...
Me and my big bro.:)
*Sistas*

Fred and Leon
The amazing chucks... =)
It wasn't the best landing... lol

Can you guess if this was posed or not??
Pretty!!!
Such a nice brother... right??
A wooden tunnel on the train!!!
I just realized that you can see Lizz's shadow... :)
He LOVES the music=)
Little guy is growing up!
I love how he holds on...
Smile little Dude....
Crawling through the tunnel...
"Come here, Mama"

His eyes here are so adorable... such a boy=)
Playing games with Auntie...

Holding on again for dear life.... lol
Kisses for Auntie...=)
He was saying "MAMA" in this picture.... :)
Happy car riding dude... =)

TASTY!!

Hope you enjoy the pics from our most recent trip to Rockome Gardens.

~Alysha

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pictures, sweeties! Love you!

Fred & Leon said...

I LOVE you too Aunt Missis<3 I CAN BARELY WAIT to see you guys again!!!!! Ane I hear a rumor that their might possibly be a Ely, trip next year.... =) Oh... the excitement going on in our house about it all...:)

~Alysha