
Someone loves Emy... ;)

Oh the beauty of "Cabin #1"

Me with my Bro's..:)

Preparing for family photos

Something was funny.....=)

Singing hymns together (we did a lot of that) :)

A day in Ely... the only thing that's missing is the "Boundary Water Boys"... lol =P

Oh the pretties of Burntside Lake.... oh how I'm mourning ='(
I found these pics on iphoto, while I was deep in memories of our vacations. I've probably posted some of these pics before, but Ely, pics are worth seeing many many times... :) I hope you don't mind..=)
~Alysha
2 comments:
Okay, I have really been missing Ely, too! . . . how about the cold lake, and the breeze, and the misty hike to the bluff?
. . . the smell of woodsmoke. . . the cry of the loons?
Cabin-fever beyond a doubt!--homesick for the cabins, that is. . :)
Thanks for reminding us.
~Livi
Canoe rides, hanging out in the yurt, skipping ricks, wonderful jam sessions, little trips to town, early mornings with friends and fresh coffee, listening to Silas bark his head off before 10:00 ;), water so clear you can see over ten feet down perfectly..... I even miss cleaning the cabin's little kitchens together...
Oohhhhhh I miss it too<3
I love you Livi:)
~Alysha
Post a Comment