Congratulations, Alysha!:) Your very own! I'm sure Puppy must be thrilled to have landed in a sweet family of dogs and dog lovers. He'll be very happy there. Does he have a name yet?
Yes he does. We named him LaBeau after the little French man in our new favorite tv show "Hogans Heroes".I miss you, but cannot wait for the Thanksgiving visit=D Love you bunches!<3~Alysha
What a great name for a dog!! That's funny!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations, Alysha!:) Your very own! I'm sure Puppy must be thrilled to have landed in a sweet family of dogs and dog lovers. He'll be very happy there. Does he have a name yet?
Yes he does. We named him LaBeau after the little French man in our new favorite tv show "Hogans Heroes".
I miss you, but cannot wait for the Thanksgiving visit=D Love you bunches!<3
~Alysha
What a great name for a dog!! That's funny!!
Post a Comment