

After several tries, I finally got a few to look OK.
This I got, and we are going to refinish, or paint it, and them put three owls on the 3 bars across the back. Can't wait!!!
I finally finished it!!!!!! (for the second time). I had to take it out halfway, cause the tension was way off. But in the end, it turned out well.



I love them. These and the "poofs" are for the baby shower tomorrow. Lindsey and I sat up last night watching "Hogans Heroes" while we put these together. ~alysha
3 comments:
Oooh, a baby shower?! What fun! I'm there in spirit! Give that sweet little mama hugs from Aunt Missy. I hope it's a wonderful day for everybody. I just LOVE the whole owl theme, and your blanket is beautiful. Thank you for posting pictures, Alysha.
Love,
Aunt Missy
P.S. I have some bulk herb tea mixed up for Melissa. I'd better get that in the mail!
We wish you could be there in body as well=( But.... you gotta do what you gotta do=) You will be missed<3
Melissa and Kyle, have been painting old dressers, sorting baby clothes, and..... etc...etc..!
I have been over a couple times this week, helping out with stuff like that, and cleaning her kitchen, and going shopping with her to help carry the heavier stuff.
~Alysha
luv ya
Love the owl theme! So cute. Have you named him "Owlfred"? Haha.
Post a Comment