Life sure is going to be getting busy soon=D
Our music is going to get a kick start this weekend! We are going to Missouri to visit Kyle's relatives and are playing at his grandparents church. That should be fun. We have been there before, and it has the most wonderful scenery.
The following weekend, we are leaving for Minnesota for my cousin's wedding, a show in Hollandale, and a WONDERFUL vacation with fantastic friends (you know who you are!!!) We can barely wait! This time my sister, brother-in-law and their puppy get to come with us!
We will be home for two weeks, playing shows both of those weekends, and then we are going to be in Silver Dollar City the 23-27. On the 28th we are leaving straight from "the city" and going to IBMA in Nashville TN. That is what we are all most nervous about. We are getting the set lists worked out, and are practicing, trying to get everything ready to play in front of 1500-2000 people=-/
Well, that's all for now!
~Alysha and Emily
2 comments:
It looks like y'all will have a busy month.:)
P.S. I can't wait for Van Vac.
Sadly I think we have to wait=( But I know what you mean=D Melissa and Kyle are bringing Cooper and are thinking about bringing Rio as well! I hope we can bring both, but who knows!
~Alysha
Post a Comment