All of these pictures were taken in a back alley in Downtown Nashville. I love all of the distressed brick that Carlos used for the background, don't you?
I would love to be able to click and enlarge the picture of Fred from the sidebar like I've been doing with the ones on this post. :) Wanna post it? Leon? Please, I beg of you. :) I love the picture of all of you together on your website!
5 comments:
Yes, I love the nifty, old-timey building backgrounds. AND the beautiful people in the pictures, too! Love you all!
Aunt Missy
Love you too Aunt Missy!
Only 17 days! :)
~Emily
These pictures are SO cool!
I love seeing pictures of you all. Lovely people.
I like the background and texture these pics have. Oh, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.=)
I would love to be able to click and enlarge the picture of Fred from the sidebar like I've been doing with the ones on this post. :) Wanna post it? Leon? Please, I beg of you.
:)
I love the picture of all of you together on your website!
Post a Comment