Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Leon (Alysha) :)

  1. My favorite type of shoe is Converse!!!!
  2. When my mom was pregnant with me, she thought I was going to be a boy
  3. When I was little, I wanted to be an indian when I grew up (I cried all night because I found out it wasn't possible)
  4. I like to wear miss-matched socks
  5. If I'm nervous about how a book ends, I read the last page first (I know, I'm terrible!)
  6. I was little once upon a time
  7. I've broken my arm twice in the same spot.
  8. I love to wear my hair in braids
  9. I play the fiddle
  10. I've always wanted to play sports
  11. I'm terrible at ultimate frisbee
  12. I'm a dangerous driver (hehe)
  13. I have blue eyes and blonde hair
  14. I was just in my first music video
  15. I love playing with my neighbors
  16. My favorite mythical creature is a dragon
  17. My favorite book is "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini
  18. My favorite movie is "A Cinderella Story"
  19. I love to cook
  20. I hate to cut onions (They make me cry) Boohoo
  21. I love Chef salads
  22. I love to make up mysteries
  23. My favorite music album is "Everything Is Fine" by Josh Turner
  24. I'm going to try and read my One Year Bible all the way through this year
  25. One day, I want to go into Culinary school

Well, there you have it! 25 very random thing about me!

~Leon

2 comments:

Leah said...

Very very interesting.... good to know. :)

Fred & Leon said...

P.S. My favorite shoes are my converse.

~Leon