Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Fred (Emily)

  1. I LOVE peanut butter! 
  2. My sisters are my best friends
  3. I love to jam and play music with my friends
  4. My favorite animal is the elephant
  5. I have the best brother in the whole world
  6. I play the fiddle, but I think my favorite instrument is the guitar
  7. I have had 4 head injuries in my short life
  8. My birthday is July 28
  9. I have brown hair and green eyes
  10. I love being outdoors
  11. I love four wheeling
  12. I love to knit, crochet and quilt
  13. I laugh a lot
  14. I love Ely, MN
  15. I love to blog and look at my friends blogs (I'm not quite addicted yet) :)
  16. I love decorating and creating things
  17. My favorite piece of jewelry is the ruby ring that my parents gave me for my 16th birthday
  18. Spring and Fall are my two favorite seasons
  19. My favorite movie would have to be "White Christmas"
  20. My favorite book is "The Witch of Blackbird Pond" by Elizabeth George Speare ("The Bronze Bow" by the same author is a close second)
  21. I love Jane Austen movies
  22. I love to dance
  23. I love to go to bluegrass festivals and meet new people
  24. I'm left-handed
  25. I love to drive

Well there you have it!  25 very random things about me!

~Fred 

1 comment:

Leah said...

Again, VERY interesting! :)