The other day, my mom brought these flowers home to put on our table as a center piece. I was so excited, that I had to show you all. :) Aren't the colors brilliant? :)
Your c.d's just came in the mail today!! I'm listening to them right now. I love them! My favorite song is Long Time Traveler. You ladies have such magnificent harmonies! Well done by everybody! :) I like to sing the harmonies with you. :) Thanks again!
5 comments:
They are SO lovely. My heart jumped when I saw them. I am so ready to see flowers!
They are absolutely gorgeous! They make me want spring to come right now! :)
Lovely! It's just like your sweet mama to beautify your life and home with flowers. Give her a hug for me.
Love to you all!
Aunt Missy
Your c.d's just came in the mail today!! I'm listening to them right now. I love them! My favorite song is Long Time Traveler. You ladies have such magnificent harmonies! Well done by everybody! :) I like to sing the harmonies with you. :) Thanks again!
I'm glad that you are enjoying them! I had a lot of fun making the cd, "Long Time Traveler" in particular, so I'm really happy that you like it. :)
~Emily
Post a Comment