What a happy picture! It's fun to get these glimpses of what you all were doing out there that day. I never really made it outside to see your 'project' in person, so I'm glad for the photographers who braved the windchill. :)
Good memories. We miss you folks. Love you-- Aunt Missy
I miss you too Aunt Missy, and love you all so much it hurts! Hopefully, we'll get to see you again in May. Although it seems like forever to me at this point, time always passes quicker than we think. :)
2 comments:
What a happy picture! It's fun to get these glimpses of what you all were doing out there that day. I never really made it outside to see your 'project' in person, so I'm glad for the photographers who braved the windchill. :)
Good memories. We miss you folks.
Love you--
Aunt Missy
I miss you too Aunt Missy, and love you all so much it hurts! Hopefully, we'll get to see you again in May. Although it seems like forever to me at this point, time always passes quicker than we think. :)
Love you!
~Emily
Post a Comment