Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Cheer!



It 's nice having a big brother to help spread a little love around.

He gets a lot of good exercise around our house, as you can see.  :-)
 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, you sweet, lovely people! It is so much fun to visit your blog and get a glimpse of life at the Bankester house. I wish we were there to see the gorgeous new living room in person--and help decorate your tree. We're thrilled to think of having you all here before too long. We've been listening to your myspace page music, too. Love it!!!
Hugs from here,
Aunt Missy

Fred & Leon said...

Oh! Aunt Missie.
It is so good to hear from you. I wish you were here too. That would make this Christmas season all the more wonderful. I cannot wait to see your family's faces again soon.s

I love you
- Alysha