Sunday, August 28, 2011

JOSH TURNER =D =D =D


Yes... I love all the colors from the lights cascading around him... wow...


The fiddle player, Eamon, is British and he did a Geico commercial thingy... this picture kinda cracked us up :) After the show we went and met Eamon which was super fun... he's an amazing fiddle/mandolin player :) He's actually mine and Em's fiddle teachers friend, so that was kinda awesome! We have connections... lol


He was showing off his cool tie while Josh was introducing him :)


This was in between songs when he and his band were prepping for the next one.


Josh... being awesome!





I kinda love this picture!!! They're so entertaining to watch!


Umm... yes! You can totally tell that he's hitting one of his super low notes... bingo!!!


I love how he interacts with his band on stage... :)


During the song "The Answer" :)





They had these background videos going throughout the show, and on some of the songs parts of his music videos would play behind him during the song... :)


Super. Cool.!!!!!!!!!

















"Haywire"... LOVE IT!





"Long Black Train"...


"Wouldn't be a Man"... prolly my favorite!!! And I love the music video, so when he played it live and I got to watch the video at the same time, it was pure awesomeness!!!








At the show waiting for it to start!











On the way there trying to hold in our excitement!!!!!!!! FUN!!!!!

Wow, after waiting to see him perform live for YEARS upon years..... we finally got to =D It was absolutely amazing! That guy can sing!!!!! We really liked the fact that his wife played keyboard for him... It was so cool!!! I would definitely go see him play again... and again ;)

Hope you enjoyed these... sorry if I posted too many... I couldn't choose my favorites... :)

~Fred and Leon


1 comment:

Will said...

Never too many pictures!!!! It looks like you had an awesome time! Thanks for posting pics! :)