Pure country girls..... lol
I love this one!!!
We were supposed to look like we were sleeping... that didn't work out to well... :)

Dude... I'm always laughing when I'm with her!

We had quite the trouble balancing on that swing...


I <3 this...


ROFL

We're just not the serious type...







She wouldn't stop snapping pictures... oh brother...





I don't think I ever laugh as much as I do when I'm with her... girl, I'm gonna miss you!!!!!!!


*frolicking*

So pretty :)


Umm...





Me, with my run-away boy... he never actually goes far, he just likes to get out of my eye sight, and check out the neighbor's yard... what am I gonna do with him... But isn't he cute?!?!?

Looking for my boy... (LeBeau)


Chillin' on the swing that Em and I made many, many moons ago... :)

LOL.... again

She's so pretty!!!

Dude... I'm always laughing when I'm with her!

We had quite the trouble balancing on that swing...


I <3 this...


ROFL

We're just not the serious type...







She wouldn't stop snapping pictures... oh brother...





I don't think I ever laugh as much as I do when I'm with her... girl, I'm gonna miss you!!!!!!!


*frolicking*

So pretty :)


Umm...





Me, with my run-away boy... he never actually goes far, he just likes to get out of my eye sight, and check out the neighbor's yard... what am I gonna do with him... But isn't he cute?!?!?

Looking for my boy... (LeBeau)


Chillin' on the swing that Em and I made many, many moons ago... :)

LOL.... again

She's so pretty!!!
I'm gonna miss you Nomi, sooo much!!! What am I gonna do after Tuesday?!?!? Yikes, this is not gonna be fun ='( I'm very much looking forward to future visits!!! Love you, girl!!!
~Alysha




No comments:
Post a Comment