Friday, February 11, 2011

Food...=P


These are homemade eclairs that I tried out a while ago... A lot of it was improvisation, cause we didn't have all the necessary ingredients for them. I still think they turned out pretty well :)
This is one of the most amazing snacks EVER!!!
You can never go wrong with big juicy grapes... *YUM*
Tasty!
Bree, with fruit spread...
This cheese ensemble, was amazing. My two favorite kinds were: Horseradish cheese, and Gouda =D
Cucumber snacks, but instead of tomatoes we put jalapeno's on them instead... If you really want to go crazy, you can use tomatoes AND jalapeno's!!!

These are some gluten-free cupcakes Em and I made quite a while ago... They tasted pretty good, but they could have used a lot more help on the presentation of them... lol

That's all for now...

~Alysha

6 comments:

Sarah Somers said...

Wow! All of those look so good!

-Sarah

Fred & Leon said...

Thanks. It was a team effort between me, my mom, and my sisters =D
Just out of curiosity... Sarah, who??

~Alysha

Lauren and Sarah said...

Sarah Lael Davis.
Sorry, with a name as common as mine I probably should have said that. :)

Fred & Leon said...

Ahh... I should've guessed!!! You have a cooking blog
(which by the way I love)... Sweet :)

~Alysha

Peter said...

FRUITFRUITFRUITFRUITFRUITFRUITFRUITFRUITFRUITFRUIT

Fred & Leon said...

Pete: I take it you like fruit???? lol

~Alysha