Tuesday, January 18, 2011

As of recent.....

Hi everybody, and sorry I've been kinda neglecting my blog as of recent. We've been pretty busy with holiday travels and such, and are now in Sedalia, MO for Lizz's jewelery lessons, and our sculpting lessons. It's been a blast so far:) Our instructer Libby Ritter is AMAZING!!! She's been so patient with all my many many mistakes. Today I redid the eyes on the horse head I'm making what seemed like hundreds of times...=-/ She says it was worth it, and hopefully by the end of the week, I'll have a really cool bottle stopper:)

That's all I'll write for now, but as soon as I get home, I'll hopefully add on a longer post of what all we've been up to recently:)

p.s. comments are always welcome (and encouraged) =P

see ya
~Alysha

5 comments:

Nathan and Natalie said...

Sounds like a blast!! I love sculptures!! I want to do that sometime... :) Post pictures when you're done!

-Natt

Fred & Leon said...

Ok, I most definitely will:) It's wierd, we've only seen you guys a total of like 5 times, but I miss you guys like we've known eachother for years...:) I just got an epiphany.... you should come for a visit =D
-Alysha

Nathan and Natalie said...

Okay, this is amazing...not counting the time we met you all years ago we've seen each other 3 times!!!! :O and yes, it seems we've known you all for ever!! <3 Oh that would be so fun!!! :) We'd love to visit! :) It's only three hours!

-Natalie <3

Fred & Leon said...

3 times..... WOW!!!!! We're pretty tight for only seeing eachother that much:) If you're only three hours away, we have no excuse to get together!!!
luv you
-Alysha

Lauren and Sarah said...

That sounds like fun! :D

-Sarah