Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*Antique shops*... pt 1

Piano lessons...lol

Stare-down...
Crowning me viking princess.... I love my heritage =D

Pretty musics...
the damsel in distress...
Starbucks yumminess =P
The world's best poker face...
Our cool tribal dance...

Emy's always loved Elephants... :)
Namaste... lol

Copying our little ugly statue friend...
Me and my AWESOME cousin...lol Loving the hair Mikey... =D

SAVE ME =-/
Decorating an old abandoned shed with left over spray paint we found laying around the place... :) "WE R AWESOME..."
Me and Reba... Luv you cuz!!
Our imitation of Corporal Agarn... (F Troop)
*CREEPY*
Em and Sarah...
Emy, convinced our cuz David to give her a hug... You can tell he's just thrilled...
The return of Bald Eagle...:)
We all loved that guy...lol


The bike had no seat... kinda uncomfortable... =-/

Helping the elderly...
Check out the gun-show!!!
This was a really neat camera that we took a shine to...
Check out the AWESOME hats...
Showing off our Viking blood...
I look like a court jester with my sweet mandolin/thing!!!


The wall behind us was pretty sweet:) So colorful:)
*helping out the kind gentleman*
"The Stenkesters"

*Sisters*
I love Michael in the background... Emily and I were tap dancers... in case you were wondering!!
It's scary in the dark:)

Looking good, Reba!

Almost all of us were wearing our trusty Chucks... Love good 'ole Mr. Taylor...
The SUPER COOL clocks...
Robot...
Some pretty awesome pants... *jk


Emy's face is too cool...
A trip to Narnia...
Me and Sarah...
Me and Reba..
I love how Emy put her pink flower on the helmet... *sweetness*
Mikey with his favorite cousin named Emily...

Group photo :)
Walking down the pretty neat train tracks!!
Eating her garlic, so as not to be killed..... *ooooooooohh*
Lizzy and Reba...
Hanging with the gents...
"Stop calling, stop calling, I don't wanna be on the phone"
Old ladies...
Peek-a boo!!!

*Vikings*
Michael: "Emily, why is your hand under my arm?" lol
Emily: "Show some appreciation... I'm helping the elderly!"
*LEON ROX*

I faced my fears an got a pic with a clown..... I was pretty proud of myself
Playing "Hogan's Heros"


Graffiti = *Awesome*

Enjoy!

~LEON

1 comment:

Peter said...

Wow. That looks like an amazing antique shop. All that awesome stuff!

I love the graffiti background!