Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Barrel Walking...lol


Reeaaaccchhh..... You can do it....kinda;)

Comfy??.....:)

Our talent..... can you walk on a barrel like us??




Emily and I decided that it was time for us to get some exercise in the beautiful weather we had today.... We tried the swings, but Emily got freaked out, cause I guess I'm not the "Safest" swinger of them all....=-/ We had fun though.
Finally, we saw the blue barrels in the backyard, calling out to us.... We decided to take a trip back in time, to one of our favorite childhood memories ever!!!! Barrel walking:)... Quite dangerous though... lol I think somehow we gained some weight through the years, cause now when we walk on them, it.. kinda......dents.... underneath us....

Well, anyways I hope you enjoy our "wild antics" of the day=D

~Alysha

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I've been enjoying your last couple of posts. Do I remember playing the barrel-rolling game a LONG time ago? And how cool that you met the Kruger brothers!

Fred & Leon said...

Yes! We DID used to play the barrel-rolling game with you guys! What fun memories... :)

~Emily

Fred & Leon said...

I remember that!!! What fun:) I love happy memories=)

~Alysha