After North Carolina, we went to Sedalia, MO, then from there to Hollandale, MN. The next morning (Mon) we went to my Uncle's house and had a ton of fun watching my cousins shoot each other with paintball guns=) It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen=D We finished the day with a Zumba dance workout class that my cousin teaches!! I don't think I've ever had that much fun, and been that tired!!
Tuesday, we had the whole day to relax at my grandad's house in Hollandale, while my dad had the van's rear air conditioner fixed. We had been driving for one week without it, and it was hot with the van filled to the brim with people and luggage. Me and my sisters had t=one of the most fun photo shoots we have ever had!! My oldest sister did all of our make up so it looked like we are all wearing masks. It was a total BLAST!!! I just love my sis's.
Wednesday - Fri we were at our friends' farm jamming, eating, playing "PIG", watching old tv shows, playing with kittens, and hanging out with one of the cutest little girls ever!!! That was definitely one of the biggest highlights of the trip!!
Sat - Sun, we hung out in Hollandale, visited my grandma's nursing home, and played a show at my Grandad's church!
Tomorrow we are heading home to our wonderful welcoming committee, five CRAZY dogs, and two STINKY cats!!! It'll be one hectic night;)
I'll post something soon, but until then.... See ya later!!
~Alysha
No comments:
Post a Comment