Friday, February 12, 2010

My little man =)

Squishy Cheeks!!!


Oooh... pretty lights!!!!!

~Alysha

8 comments:

Will said...

ADORABLE!!!

Nathan and Natalie said...

He is SO cute!!!! :D

I could just squish him to pieces! ;)

Natt~(Natalie)

Fred & Leon said...

I totally agree with both of you... "You will be my squishy, and I will call you squishy, and you shall be squishy=)" ~Dora, from "Finding Nemo" Love that movie<3

~Alysha

Unknown said...

Haha, good one Alysha...that made me laugh out loud. He is a squishy little man. Mom said he reminds her of me when I was a baby...and actually I've seen a few pics of myself and I did look quite a bit like that. :)

And by the way,"Silver Dollar City's" coffee flavored ice cream sounds absolutely amazing!! I gotta try some when we go down there.

Fred & Leon said...

I meant Dory! =) Nathan - does that mean that you guys are going to "the City"??

~Alysha

Fred & Leon said...

Yeah...your mom told me that you looked a ton like Juice...weird right=)

And that ice cream is the BESTEST in the world<3 The City's ice cream scoops, are gigantious and that does not bother me any=)
~Alysha

Unknown said...

Yes, we are going to try to go to "The City" for the single mic contest. It's gonna be great!

Yeah Dory is definitely my favorite character in "Finding Nemo."And that squishy line is my favorite line in the entire movie. I like the three sharks too. =]

MMMMM, I LOVE big scoops of ice cream!! :) Especially if it is coffee flavored.

Fred & Leon said...

We'll be there that weekend, so we'll get to see you guys. Have you ever been there before??

~Alysha