Saturday, December 12, 2009

MESSY!!!!




Just a hint, don't leave a soda in the freezer to long, it might um...... EXPLODE. Causing lots of work taking almost everything out of the freezer to clean it out, and then putting it all back in, almost freezing your hands off in the process=) Isn't that a happy thought (jk).

My life is full of adventures! I love them (at least most of them) =)

~Alysha

3 comments:

Fred & Leon said...

Yes, this was all my fault... too bad I wasn't home when it exploded, or I could have helped clean it up. :) *jk*

~Emily

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! I'll make sure never to do that. ;) That's even more messy than when our pie black berries leaked all over the fridge. . .you could tell what was what since it was all dark red. ;(

Great to keep up with ya'll!!

Leah said...

Wow! Looks like fun to me. :D


I think you guys should come out with a Christmas Album... I would totally get it and listen to it EVERY day! :D