A couple of weeks ago, I borrowed a book from the library on how to do a bunch of really cool hairdo's, and Alysha was so sweet to let me try one out on her.
Ooh, Emmy! You're good! This style is so funky and cute, but also complicated, it looks like... I especially like that front part drawn into the side-sweeping braid.
It's a gift, this ability to follow directions and then make interlocking braids and swoopy, fannish things happen with your hands and someone's hair... And I don't have that gift ;) Which means I'm all the more impressed!
And Alysha is cute as can be. Hugs to you, babies.
2 comments:
Ooh, Emmy! You're good! This style is so funky and cute, but also complicated, it looks like... I especially like that front part drawn into the side-sweeping braid.
It's a gift, this ability to follow directions and then make interlocking braids and swoopy, fannish things happen with your hands and someone's hair... And I don't have that gift ;) Which means I'm all the more impressed!
And Alysha is cute as can be. Hugs to you, babies.
Love,
Aunt Missy
Love it!
Post a Comment