Thursday, March 26, 2009

*Photo Shoot*




When you are on a car trip,  you have to find things to do so you don't get bored.  Since we travel a lot, we've got some pretty good experience. :)

~Emily

Photos taken by Lindsey

6 comments:

Kat said...

Totally adorable! I loved these. Good snapping, Lindsey. :) Wish I could be along for a car ride with y'all!

Leah said...

So cute! You guys always have the prettiest hair!! How do you get such beautiful curls?

Fred & Leon said...

we use a straightening iron. I know it sounds strange but it works.

Fred & Leon said...

I can't really tell you how we do it, but if I saw you, I could show you. :)

~Emily

Leah said...

I think I understand how you do it. It looks FANTABULOUS! I wish my hair would look that good. :) Well done...


On my blogger update thingy it says that you posted something called "Little Mr. Sunshine" and I was just wondering what happened to it. :) It looks pretty funny...

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.